The firm’s management states our general plans and views on quality and the environment in our Quality and Environmental Policy based on the following principles:
- Developing and implementing the Integrated Environmental and Quality Management System (IMS) that guarantees compliance with the UN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 standards.
- Complying with applicable legislation, regulations and any other mandatory requirements for the processes, activities and services SISTEMA INGENIERIA performs.
- Promoting the continual improvement of processes, managing our activities and resources as if they were a process, making it possible to obtain consistent results more efficiently, planning actions that have an environmental impact with the environment in mind, and using available and financially viable technology to prevent any resulting pollution.
- Informing all SISTEMA INGENIERIA staff and everyone working on their behalf about the Integrated Management Policy, instructing them and raising awareness with appropriate training, ensuring fluid communication with our personnel concerning quality and environmental issues with the aim of improving the system’s efficiency.
- Being a reference to establish IMS objectives.
- As the embodiment of SISTEMA INGENIERIA’s unity of purpose and views, leadership should reach all levels of the organisation. This involves creating an internal environment that helps staff achieve established objectives, since identifying, knowing and managing our inter-related processes makes us more efficient and effective in this endeavour.
- Making the Integrated Management Policy of SISTEMA INGENIERIA, S.A. available, to stakeholders and the general public.
- Establishing quality and environmental requirements for the company’s purchases, selecting products that provide the best way to protect the environment throughout their entire life cycle whose quality and features match others that do not.
- Managing waste with minimisation plans at source and ensuring their final destination affords the highest environmental protection level and prevents pollution when reusing and recycling is not possible.
- Finally, we monitor client satisfaction and environmental performance to continuously improve the IMS to enhance our operation.
This policy is in line with our company’s values and all our members know, understand and implement it.
Ensuring compliance with this policy is one of our management’s main objectives and everyone’s responsibility.
Ricardo Sánchez Hormiga